[Sosfbay-discuss] Bill to Repeal Telecom Immunity

fred fredd at freeshell.org
Fri Oct 2 13:18:32 PDT 2009

Thanks, Brian, for posting this item.

I think the GPSCCC should issue a news release reporting the Green
Party's alarming concern (at the Oct 7 Meeting) with Obama's carrying
out a number of Bush's Constitution damning policies.  In doing so,
Dodd, Leahy, Feingold and Merkley should be condoned for their guts to
take on the President by sponsoring the "Retroactive Immunity Repeal Act."

Fred