[Sosfbay-discuss] color printer

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun Oct 25 20:43:59 PDT 2009

We have been given a color printer by the good folks at the Peace and Justice Center. We need to get it up and running. We have some important events coming up, and we need need new literature on current topics. Andrea says we need a computer to hook it up to, but maybe we don't. Come on, you techies out there. We need your expertise. The printer is in Andrea;s garage in Sunnyvale, so please contact her and work out some time you can access the printer. :-)
Caroline