[Sosfbay-discuss] color printer

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Mon Oct 26 11:41:50 PDT 2009

Actually I didn't say that—I don't know enough to say that.  Brian
may have as he helped us deliver it to Nightingale.
I'm getting ready to termite treat Nightingale, so if that is a
problem for the printer, we may need to move it out of the garage and
environs.   I'll be sure to give all a heads up when treatment is
about to happen.
Andrea