[Sosfbay-discuss] Please Comment on this "Stub" for a Campaign Web Site -- Oops!

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu Sep 3 12:01:45 PDT 2009

Hi Alex,
I checked out your website. It looks good, with the exception of the typo in the bottom line. What makes me a little uneasy is the negativity. "Unbossed" and "unbought"  are catchy, but they don't say who you are, what you're for,  other than you're not "them."

I have been so frustrated with the Green Party lately. We have way too many things we are putting our energies into, and we are not taking what little advantage we have in the tenor of the times. PEOPLE ARE GOING GREEN!  We should be out in front!  Instead, we're building coalitions with folks who want to get rid of the death penalty, folks who want to change the electoral college, folks who want us to get out of the war, folks who want marriage equality, and folks who want many other good and worthwhile things. But none of these things is vital to the continuance of life as we know it. WE NEED TO SAVE THE PLANET FIRST, THEN WE CAN ARGUE ABOUT HOW TO GOVERN IT.

Please be part of the solution--the only solution that matters now. If you're Green, BE GREEN! We will never take enough votes away from the republicrats by addressing their issues. We need an issue that concerns everybody.  And, by gosh, we have one.  Go for it.
Caroline