[GPSCC-chat] Brian Good's Relentless Attacks on Kevin Barrett

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 22:46:15 PDT 2010

   If a lie can get across half a world
before truth can get its belt buckled, that's doubly true for a lie
composed before sunrise, while truth was still snoozing through
"Morning Edition".

   I did not spread news of Barrett's
restraining order.  Not even when Carol falsely proclaimed to this
very list that I had harassed her physically and by telephone did I
bring up Kev's domestic issues.  Her claims, the claim that I have
stalked her,  the claim that I tried to interfere in her marriage,
are fabrications.  If she or Jean-Luc got strange phone calls they
were not from me. Carol is uncomfortable with me not because I'm some
creepy guy but because she has lied viciously,  raising the ad
hominem as the only defense for the indefensible schemers she's naive
enough to consider friends--the 9/11 con man William Rodriguez (1)
and the bigot, violence-monger, liar, and negligent scholar Dr. Kevin
Barrett.  Both of them have been extremely destructive to the
credibility of the 9/11 truth movement in general and Carol in
particular.

       That said, I thank Carol for a
softball pitch. Only the truth hurts. Her third paragraph
acknowledges that Kevin and Willie have harmed the truth movement,
but says that "probably" I have harmed it more (presumably
by attacking them and, indirectly, demoralizing her).  She says that
"probably" they have helped the truth movement more than I
have.  Such faint praise for them, such feeble criticism of me!
Strangely, her ambivalence does not foreclose on her Truth through
Censorship agenda.

   Yes, truthers were shocked when I said Barrett makes the movement
look bad.  His Dr. Jekyll act within the movement is magnificent, and
few know that whenever he's given a mainstream microphone he becomes
a Mr. Hyde Kooky Truther.  (2)  Yes, it was rude to point out that
since he never had a tenure track job, his claim that he lost one for
his 9/11 beliefs is a lie.  The schmuck published Chomsky's
confidential emails after promising he would not, and he brags about
it.  He gets no courtesy from me.

    I went to the NorCal Alliance
meeting and to Sacramento to protest the collegial treatment of
someone whose demented hypocrisy allows him to deliver a lecture
called "Peace Jihad: Islam and the Quest for a World Without
War" to a peace group when in the last few months he has
blogged repeated calls for insurrection (3),
called for Americans to support Taliban (4), threatened to burn down
Governor Schwarzenegger's house (5), and called for 500,000 zionists
to be imprisoned in concentration camps (6).  At his Friday lecture I
saw a well-known alternative media personality and a major truth
movement financier.  If my leaflet (email me and I'll send you a pdf) nudged either of them
an inch away from Barrett the trip was worth it, burst radiator hose
and all.

       At the last part of the Saturday
video http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5949473
 Carol nods vigorously at the end (1:40:00) where the guru reveals
his "view of existence":  Our consciousness transcends both
science-book  reality and our concern for ethical living, and to make
the world a better place we need to be grounded in, and act in, the
true reality of a consciousness that (parapsychology shows)
transcends space, time, and physical reality.

    I hope Carol is not seriously
indulging the notion that lying serves some grand eternal purpose.
That way lies madness and, lucid though he may be when he's on his
best behavior, Barrett seems halfway there already.

       I can't fathom Carol's loyalty to
these rabid clowns, but it cheers me to see that her heart's not in
it.

1.  statistical proof that Willie's
claim that he saved hundreds is a lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAzBcan2Z3k

2.  recording from Kevin's performance
on 50,000-watt KDKA radio last summer, reaching the eastern half of
the country     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxWitXLOdM

3.
http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2009/11/zionist-war-on-islam-is-also-war-on.html
http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2009/11/hey-obama-surge-this.html