[GPSCC-chat] comments on bookmark

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Apr 26 18:58:37 PDT 2010

Hi, Tian:

       How many would you like, on what kind of paper?

       I can produce some on cheap, plain white paper with my color
inkjet printer and 13 inch square paper trimmer.  If you want higher
class card stock, I can provide a master for someone else to do that.

       I plan to bring some to the Green meeting May 5, a week from
Wednesday.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer