[GPSCC-chat] Moving the meeting date to first Thursday, 1-6-2010

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Dec 21 00:46:10 PST 2010

Thursdays don't work for me in the summer. At that time I have something
else to go to.

I've not put further meetings on the schedule because I wanted to hear
what comes up in the discussion. I'd like to go to a later week of the
month. Second or third Wednesday would be my preference.

I have no idea who those people listing it as Thursday are listening to.
It ain't me for sure!

Tian