[GPSCC-chat] Moving the meeting date to 2nd Wednesday(?) 1-21-11

jamboi jamboi at greens.org
Tue Dec 21 08:04:35 PST 2010

Tian's idea of moving to 2nd or third week of month would be fine with me.
Any day of the week in the 2nd week of the month would be better for me
than the current 1st Wednesday, including 2nd Wednesday, (though i do have
a regular event that day as well as on 2nd Thursday i'd be okay to
sacrifice them for the Green Party General Meeting).

Green is Peace,
Drew

BTW, i haven't confirmed it, but someone who should know just told me that
Green Peace is on the "terrorist" watch list(!!!)