[Sosfbay-discuss] More from Common Dreams

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 11:12:33 PST 2010

==================

About a campaign to do a citizen's arrest of Tony Blair:

Mock This Campaign If You Like, But How Else Can Blair Be Held to Account?
With the limits of power in Britain so ill-defined, the only way a
reckoning for Iraq will ever come is via a citizen's arrest

by George Monbiot

(I wonder how well this would work in the U.S. for
Bush / Cheney?)

===================

About the hypocrisy of Democrats and the media.  It seems to make
a good argument that the Democrats are no better than the Republicans.

What Exactly Did Bush and Cheney Do Wrong?

by Glenn Greenwald

I am considering not sending any more emails with references to
Common Dreams articles.  It should be clear to everyone that I
value Common Dreams and that anyone can go there without my
pointing to it.  And I get very little response to my emails.

Gerry