[Sosfbay-discuss] Congress

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:03:51 PST 2010

  Carol, I'm disappointed that you're not running for Congress.  You've put
a lot of work into achieving name recognition, and it's really pathetic if
nobody in this district will challenge Eshoo.  I saw Norman Solomon recently
at the PPJC event and he challenged the room:  "Who's going to raise a
challenge to Anna Eshoo?"  All the Democrats kind of shuffled their feet and
looked at their fingernails.

  We've had differences about your campaign -- I thought you weren't trying
hard enough, and I thought some of your associates were sleazy.  Now
when the Greens are poised to benefit from the disgust felt by many
lifelong Democrats, it's unfortunate if we can't find a candidate. I hope you'll
reconsider.