[Sosfbay-discuss] Disagreements

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Sun Feb 14 20:06:08 PST 2010

While the Green Party embraces consensus, there are times when people
agree to disagree and respect one another, despite their
differences.  It is obvious that Brian Good and I strongly disagree
about aspects of 9/11 Truth and members of the 9/11 Truth
Movement.  He also strongly condemns my judgement and I strongly
condemn/doubt his judgement.  He has been banned from the Northern
California 9/11 Truth Alliance and our email list. His persistence in
attending Green Party meetings and events has killed my desire to
attend local meetings/events and vanquished my desire to run for
Congress.  His unrelenting attacks upon William Rodriguez and Kevin
Barrett, which I believe stem from a pathological jealousy based on
sexual delusions about me continues to infuriate me.  Most people
judging him solely upon his actions and behavior believe he is
Cointelpro.  While I doubt if he is (especially since I know his mom
and think I know him fairly well), his effect upon me and the truth
movement is decidedly negative, and probably perfectly in alignment
with the government's efforts to discredit and destroy the
movement.  While I am somewhat accustomed to being attacked by the
corporate media, I find it very difficult to tolerate amongst
activist circles which I expect to work with cooperatively, and in a
supportive environment.