[Sosfbay-discuss] Disagreements

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:04:27 PST 2010

   Carol, I doubt I'm alone in believing your post below unworthy of you.
Your heap of irrelevancies can't disguise its failure to address any of my
points.  It indulges also in dark and baseless speculations about my
motives and even my thoughts.  Given irrefutable proof that William
Rodriguez's 9/11 hero story is a lie, you respond by claiming I'm
pathologically jealous and advancing the principle that exposing obvious
9/11 con artists somehow discredits the truth movement.  Why would
you provide a "supportive environment" to blatant frauds?  Whatever
the easy rationalizations, cover-ups corrupt the movement and our
leadership and allow liars to trample our precious credibility.

   You have been running, hiding, and shrinking from our disagreements
ever since I warned you about Willie in 2006 and Barrett in 2007.
Subsequent events only confirmed my early observations, but I'll
resist the temptation to mount an "open letter" soapbox about our
conflicts, as it would ill serve our audience and it would be destructive
to you.

  One sign of progress is that you did not repeat the lying charges against
me from one of your broadsides in the past, nor the lies you've allowed
your con-artist friends to circulate about me.  Do you get it now, Carol?
Lies are quicksand.  Flailing only sinks you deeper.  When you're ready,
I'll throw you a rope. You'll find me understanding, forgiving, and supportive
when you're back on dry land.