[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: California Native Garden Foundation Newsletter

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri Jan 1 23:41:51 PST 2010

These advocates are fighting to keep a sustainable organic gardening
space open for all of us to use and enjoy.
This seems to me to be a worthwhile project for us Greens to support
as the environmentalists that we purport to be.
What do you think?  Can you attend this hearing?
Andrea

Begin forwarded message: