[Sosfbay-discuss] [SPAM] Fwd: California Native Garden Foundation Newsletter

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sat Jan 2 08:19:45 PST 2010

Andrea Dorey wrote:
> These advocates are fighting to keep a sustainable organic gardening
> space open for all of us to use and enjoy.
> This seems to me to be a worthwhile project for us Greens to support
> as the environmentalists that we purport to be.
> What do you think?  Can you attend this hearing?
> Andrea
>
> Begin forwarded message:
I am neither that subject expert (like CA Native Plant Society) nor am I
a resident of San Jose . Any appearances, letter, would be better
received if they came from people who might vote in a San Jose election.

If someone can start putting together a list of San Jose Greens who
could respond, I would be willing to draft talking point and post them
to this list or pass them on to the person doing the organizing.

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better
 and you don't,

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024