[Sosfbay-discuss] Judgement Day in Massachusetts

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Tue Jan 19 10:10:17 PST 2010

MAYBE THE GREENS (and other third parties) CAN MAKE SOME HEADWAY WITH
THIS POLITICAL MESS HANDED TO US ON A SILVER PLATTER?

Or have too many of us been so protective of the Democratic party
that we think like the so-called "liberal" segment of the "bewildered
herd?"  If we can't get significant numbers of Greens elected in
these "interesting times," shame on us.
Andrea