[Sosfbay-discuss] Judgement Day in Massachusetts

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 19 12:13:24 PST 2010

Jon Stewart had something to say about this last night,
some of it available on YouTube today.  (Including
something about setting the bar so low we just need to
wait for them to trip over it.)

Common Dreams has a few items about this:
(Coakley is the Democratic candidate)

"Martha Coakley and 'Sidecar' Reconciliation:
The Public Option Lives Again"

"A Wake Up Call from Massachussetts"

"If Massachusetts Goes Republican, All Hell Breaks
Loose with Healthcare!"
"And that might not be a bad thing"

"Coakley's Corporate Connection"

Gerry