[Sosfbay-discuss] Responses to Supreme Court Decision

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Mon Jan 25 13:28:50 PST 2010

When FDR was stymied by a right-wing Supreme Court, he tried to pack it.
I think we should unpack the existing Court using impeachment and trial.

This is not the first crazy ruling by this 5-4 majority.  These guys
have a history of bad calls that the public would find objectionable
(not the least of which was the decision to stop the vote count in
Florida in 2000 so a corrupt wealthy Republican could become President).
Some of them lied to Congress during their confirmation hearings.  If a
prosecutor actually started looking into their shenanigans, I think we
could come up with a list of high crimes and misdemeanors.  Simply
impeaching one would change the balance of the Court.

Am I a dreamer, or does this make some sense?

Rob Means, Electro Ride Bikes and Scooters
408-262-8975   rob.means at electric-bikes.com
1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035-6913
Discover cycling that's Easy, Safe, Fast - and FUN!
---