[GPSCC-chat] Greens looking for homestay

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 3 16:23:50 PDT 2010

FYI,

Gerry

P.S. Merrily Davies email address is m.davies at earthlink.net.

--------- Original Message ----------

SanFrancisco whose topic is one that the Green Party has just lately
embraced as one of their issues...Feed-In-Tariffs.   In order to save
$$$, we were hoping to find some fellow greens that might have some
living room floor space where we might crash (sleeping bags in hand).
The dates we are looking at would be July 11 through July 14, in which
we would be attending the conference as well as doing some
lobbying/networking with other environmental organizations.  And, there
will be three of us: Merrily Davies, Don Manro, Robbie Osak. (Don't
worry about food.  We will be providing our own.)

e-address: www.PacificEnvironment.org/FITConference .  If you want to
know more about Feed-In-Tariffs, here is the e-address:
http://www.wind-works.org/>Wind Energy Basics .

network with other Greens), please let me know.