[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Fwd: Why Do You Need Net Neutrality?

Palm Haven Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:23:45 PDT 2010

Gerry, I am unable to see your attachment.

What did Cameron recommend?  I remember reading his great writeup about net
neutrality, but am not sure what the UPSHOT was.  We want the internet to
remain a freely open thing, and dont want the big telcoms to shove a tierd
approach down everyone's throats, but I seem to recall that the main idea
was that the internet is a vast-self-healing (sorry, probably incorrect
terminology) entity and will treat any "throttling" efforts by the telecoms
as damage, and route around it.

Just what should I write today, since I want to make sure I send something
in before the deadline for comments expires, what is the GREEN PARTY's stand
on this?

Roy III

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net>wrote:

> FYI,
>
> today is the deadline for comments to the FCC on net neutrality.
>
> Gerry

Greenbuilder
CA General Contractor B #756438