[GPSCC-chat] SVBC is asking for signatures on this petition

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Jul 16 14:11:21 PDT 2010

Ummm... My approach is to think "DHS is part of the Washington complex.
Washington is bought and paid for by the oil, tire, and car companies.
Therefore, it makes sense they would trump up some excuse to dis bikes."
Maybe I'm just being a conspiracy theorist, but maybe there's something
to it.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org