[GPSCC-chat] Forwarded from Donna Wallach

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:03:48 PDT 2010

Today on the Diane
Rehm show, a nationally syndicated radio talk show in the U.S.,
Michael Oren, the Israeli ambassador to the U.S., stated that the
Mavi Marmara was ""too large to stop with nonviolent
means." This is a DIRECT quote.

This means that they have
admitted the attack on our ship, which killed between 9-20 civilians,
was PREMEDITATED.

Brian's comment:  A former Israeli navy lieutenant commander, Victor Ostrovsky, said that the ship could have been stopped by disabling its propellor, which would necessitate towing it to a harbor.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/06/former_mossad_agent_ridicules.html

In other Gaza-related news, I am please to report that yesterday while all this uproar was going on, the Jew-hating gun-nut and 9/11 lunatic Dr. Kevin Barrett was not able to get any responsible spokesperson for the Palestinian cause on his radio show on No Lies Radio and had to spend the hour discussing the editorial practices of the 911blogger web forum with a couple of angry young men who quite amusingly and apparently unconsciously imitated Barrett's trademark comic voice inflections on the program while complaining that their irrational and counter-factual postings had been inhibited by the powers-that-be at 911blogger.   Way to go on a breaking story, Kevin!