[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Re: endorsement

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Jun 3 06:23:36 PDT 2010

Dear Jim, et al.:

       I mispoke myself regarding Ed Gonzalez last night:  As documented
below, I had replied to him on May 6, the day after our last monthly
meeting, thanking him for coming and saying, "We have had extensive
discussions about your candidacy and have decided NOT to endorse anyone
in that race."  I then shared with him the draft "No on 14" bookmark,
asking about the Libertarian position on that issue, and commenting on
the importance of "civil society", the ability to find common ground
with others and build coalitions for effective action on issues of
common concern.

       I have not heard back from him, and he may not have received this
email.  However, I do have documentation that it was sent.  I misread it
last night when I said I must not have replied to him.

       Thanks for the question.
       Anything else on this?
       Best Wishes,
       Spencer Graves