[GPSCC-chat] Sub Zero in San Jose & Tian's Graphic Expertise...

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Jun 15 02:03:46 PDT 2010

I think if we started by making the front page of our website more like
a magazine cover/table of contents, and got people interested in
visiting at least once a month to catch up on us, that would be a start.

Tian

Caroline Yacoub wrote:
> Where the heck to you get all that energy and enthusiasm? I'd be happy
> to be involved. What was the name of that cute little banker who came to
> Food 4 Thought? Do we have his info? Maybe he knows some other Green
> people in business. What about Rob and Roy? And Spencer, of course. He
> seems to love to write. And WES! He wouldn't even have to come up here.
>
> Oooooh! Here's a way to involve non-Greens. We can collect health
> insurance horror stories. I'm sure Lynn has a boatload of them. We can
> work for SB810. I may actually be sorry I'm going away.
> Caroline

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Now with pictures and words of San Jose's SubZERO and Bike Party ride!