[GPSCC-chat] [Fwd: Re: [SJBP BIRDs] Stop the Ban on Santa Clara County Cycling Events!]

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Jun 21 07:27:59 PDT 2010

Hi, Tian:

       Could you please clarify the issue?

       On the sccgov.org web link you provided below, I see mention of
bicycle parking and safety improvements plus "Construction of Bicycle
Detection Loops on Lawrence Expressway".

       Where is there information about restricting peaceful assembly
and use of public roads by bicyclists?

       Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Operating Officer