[GPSCC-chat] Mercury News

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Mar 5 13:01:20 PST 2010

I was told that the Mercury News will probably NOT cover the plenary.
They only have 2 or 3 reporters working on the weekend and weekend
events by minor parties will probably not be covered.   (Any local Oscar
party will surely deserve a photo shoot, however).

Maybe we need to have an avatar write it for them.

It all goes to make the point that we will need letters to the editor in
every paper on the county to get any notice at all.

However... the editor of the Morgan Hill Times will give us ~500 words.

Almost every community in the County has a local, mostly weekly, paper.
Some are dailies.  If we want any presence, we have to write it
ourselves, preferable with a local slant, and get at least a letter to
the editor in the paper... expressing how impressed you were with the
event and the party.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better
 and you don't,

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024