[GPSCC-chat] [GPCA-MediaComm] Mercury News

civillib at comcast.net civillib at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 13:12:14 PST 2010

Not unexpected. I was a weekend editor at the Bee and we had NO
staff (one police reporter and a couple of other people sitting
around). And that was when times were good.

Frankly, I care more about TV coverage (which reaches more
people) and we have had luck there in the past. We'll try again.

Wes, thanks for doing this. Did Morgan Hill say they'd send a
reporter or just use the press release?

Cres