[GPSCC-chat] More Than 1 Million Children Could Lose Health Benefits or Coverage « California Budget Bites

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Mar 10 08:23:06 PST 2010

I have started getting an RSS feed of updates from the California Budget
Project.  This one illustrates just how draconian the budget "solutions"
are going to be this year and makes the case for Health Care Reform even
more pressing.

http://californiabudgetbites.org/2010/03/09/more-than-1-million-children-could-lose-health-benefits-or-coverage/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CaliforniaBudgetBites+%28California+Budget+Bites%29

If we are going to be at all a presence in the political wars this year,
we need to be articulate about the problems of the budget because that,
more than any other issue area, will determine what happens.  (Not sure
that "issues" will be the winning factor, but it will be for some."

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better
 and you don't,

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024