[GPSCC-chat] Visit

Andrea Dorey andi at wrytor.com
Wed Mar 10 17:58:17 PST 2010

Wes,
It probably cost me about a dollar and a half for fuel.  I did some errands on the way down, so the whole distance was not just to go to Morgan Hill.

I enjoyed myself immensely getting to see how efficiently you have used your garden when compared to my rather inefficient layout. I learned a lot. I am inspired to plant more compactly as well.  I miss my chickens, after seeing your little beauties.

And thanks for those lemons!  Wonderful flavor.
Best always,
Andrea
BTW, I ended up with 25 signatures and only one not eligible.