[GPSCC-chat] biodiesel

Edward the_alliance47 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 12:53:11 PST 2010

http://www.atmos-chem-phys.net/8/389/2008/acp-8-389-2008.pdf
Let me know if I've missed something, because it seems like all environmentalists are supporting biofuel...
-edward
--- On Wed, 3/10/10, sosfbay-discuss-request at cagreens.org <sosfbay-discuss-request at cagreens.org> wrote:Message: 1
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 06:48:21 -0800
From: Bill Michel <buixote at gmail.com>
To: sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
Subject: [GPSCC-chat] biodiesel

Hi All,

I've been at this for about 10 years now. I know it's not a silver bullet, and I'm not advocating palm plantations in central america, but still believe that it offers a non-fossil transition fuel (esp. useful in instances such as school buses where kidees are breathing toxic diesel fumes).

If you're interested in getting involved yourself, let me know.

Bill Michel