[GPSCC-chat] My view of the Green Party meeting in San Jose

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Thu Mar 18 19:55:32 PDT 2010

I made digital recordings (MP3 format) of the plenary sessions. They're
intended as supplements to the minutes so you have to hunt around to find the
part your looking for.

The recordings are at http://www.cagreens.org/plenary/archives/minutes/SanJose/

The meeting schedule is still posted at
http://www.cagreens.org/plenary/schedule.html. You can use that as a guide if