[GPSCC-chat] Is the Walmart expansion good for Milpitas?

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Fri Mar 19 12:58:55 PDT 2010

Please Join Us! The Milpitas Planning Commission is scheduled to vote on
the Environmental Impact Report for the proposed Walmart expansion next
Wednesday, March 24th at 7pm. We hope you will come and share your
opinion on whether this proposed expansion is good for Milpitas.

The opinions of Walmart and its supporters are at
http://milpitascan.com/
Opposing opinions from the Milpitas Coalition for a Better Community are
at www.stopmilpitaswalmart.com

The expansion will impact every other grocery store in Milpitas, so we
hope you can make it on Wednesday night to share your viewpoint. With a
hot topic and a lively crowd, we expect the meeting to be an
entertaining example of democracy in action.

MILPITAS CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
455 E. CALAVERAS BOULEVARD, MILPITAS, CA