[GPSCC-chat] Food for thought flier

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu May 6 07:27:22 PDT 2010

Dear Tian:

       That's great.  I have only a couple of minor observations, which
can be ignored as you please.

             1.  I suggest you remove the "PhD" following my name.  I
put it there, because I thought it might increase response to the
message.  I don't think it matters much, but after thinking about it, I
think the net effect will more likely be negative.  Tom Campbell is an
attorney with a PhD in economics.  I've never seen him introduced as
"Dr. Campbell" or anything similar.  When his background is discussed,
that will be mentioned, but otherwise not.  I don't know, but I would
suspect he has probably done some limited research and decided that
tying "PhD" any closer to his name is more likely to reduce his impact
that increase it.

             2.  I suggest you increase the size of your peace bicycle,
especially the "Vote Peace" flag.  "Vote Peace" was barely legible, even
zooming in to the point that individual pixels appeared as squares.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

On 5/6/2010 12:55 AM, Tian Harter wrote:
> I made several changes from what was passed around at the meeting to
> make it fit on the flier. Then I talked it over with Miriam. Now I'm
> passing it out. If you have changes let me know ASAP. To print them
> for this weekend, the art needs to be done soon.
>
> If you just want to print a few and pass them out to friends, it's
> already okay for that.

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Operating Officer
751 Emerson Ct.