[GPSCC-chat] "Deep Politics" Conference, Santa Cruz, 5/14-5/16

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 11:50:56 PDT 2010

    Speakers include Michael Parenti, Peter Dale Scott, Peter Phillips, Ellen Brown, Barrie Zwicker, Dahlia Wafsi.
Cynthia McKinney is listed as a speaker, but I have an unconfirmed report that family matters may prevent her attendance.   Cindy Sheehan will attend as a journalist.

http://understandingdeeppolitics.org/

    The conference will explore the background to our descent into an increasingly Orwellian society.  The last session, on Sunday afternoon, will discuss solutions.