[GPSCC-chat] KQED's Krasny on Prop 14 Monday Morning

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 11:56:34 PDT 2010

9:00 am,  KQED 88.5 FM

   Proponents argue that the open
   primary will increase competition and decrease
   hyper-partisanship. Opponents claim that the measure
   will actually decrease voter choice.

Guests:
      Abel Maldonado, lieutenant governor of California and
former state
            senator (R-District 15)
         Eric McGhee, research fellow at the Public Policy Institute
 of CaliforniaRichard Winger, editor of Ballot Access News and board
member for
            the Free & Equal Elections Foundation, which is
            leading the "Stop Top Two" campaign

866-SF-Forum
866-733-6786Email:forum at kqed.org
        I've had my sound-bite emails read on the air on this program in the past.