[GPSCC-chat] campaign to block privatisation of waste water treatment in Novato

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 19 10:18:23 PDT 2010

I have received a letter from Joe Feller who is the chair of the
Solano county Green Party and chair of CAL HCN -
California Healthy Communities Network.

He is seeking our endorsement of a referendum in Novato that
wants to prevent the privatisation of  a new $90 million
wastewated treatment plant.

The referendum is to rescind an operations and maintenance agreement
with a $50 billion French-based water conglomerate operating under
the name Veolia Water West.

Many more details are available at
        http://www.novatoflow.org/
       http://www.novatoflow.org/evidence.html
       http://www.novatoflow.org/story.html

He is asking for our endorsement and also
phone banking and neighborhood walking.
And donations, too, to the Committee for No on F
(F is the referendum's ballot designation.)

Jim Doyle