[GPSCC-chat] holiday peace fair (2)

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 1 12:00:44 PDT 2010

*Pick up Holiday Peace Fair flyers at the San Jose Peace Center
for distribution to and by your groups' members ASAP.*
*
*
*Printed flyers and tickets for your groups to distribute will be
available starting this Wednesday 11/3 at the San Jose Peace and
Justice Center, 48 South 7th Street (1/2 block north of the SJ State
University campus) -- usual hours are weekdays 4-7 PM.*
*
*
*Call 408-297-2299 re number of tickets and flyers you need and to
arrange when to pick them up.    If you cannot get them from the
peace center, call Joan G at 408-396-8039.*
*
*
*In addition to flyers and tickets that need to be distributed to vendor
groups' members, we need people to distribute flyers to libraries,
community centers, neighborhoods near the church in including Wesley
Manor, and the Campbell farmers market on Sunday 11/28.

Please contact Joan G 408-306-8039 and/or attend the next planning
meeting to help volunteer for this task!       Please make a note of where
your group will distribute flyers so we can get them to as many different
places as possible.*
*
*