[GPSCC-chat] The difference between Republicans and Democrats

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Nov 15 13:59:44 PST 2010

European Greens form coalitions.  I think we should find a way to
collaborate with the Peace and Freedom Party.  In this last election,
the Libertarians largely outpolled the other three minor parties.  The
combination of Peace and Freedom outpolled the Libertarians.  And
Libertarians combined with the American Independents outpolled my
hypothetical Green+Peace&Freedom coalition.  It might be possible to
form a three-way coalition of Greens, Peace & Freedom and Am.Indep.;
that would be more difficult than with just the Peace & Freedom, but it
could also be substantially more effective.

Spencer

On 11/15/2010 1:39 PM, Sustainable Handyman wrote:
> Tian,
>
> I liked the coin metaphor, but I always likened the two as two sides of the
> same coin.  I used to think one side was the evil twin of the other.  Heads
> they win, tails we lose.
>
> Random thought:  Hey, over in Europe the Greens are real players, I wonder
> if there is a way WE can leverage THEIR successes to kick OUR movement into
> a higher gear?
>
> Roy III

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Operating Officer