[GPSCC-chat] The difference between Republicans and Democrats

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:00:01 PST 2010

I don't know anything about the Progressive Party except that they've got a cool logo

http://www.progparty.org/

and they helped convince Condi Rice to keep her skanky ass out of Portland last Saturday.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/11/13/condoleezza-price-cancels-portland-visit-but-protesters-still-show/

Members
from Individuals For Justice, Veterans For Peace, PPRC, Code Pink,
Oregon
Progressive Party and others gathered at the Downtown Hilton
to celebrate Condi's
decision not to show up because of a planned
protest.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Where-Oh-Where-is-Condi-by-Joe-Walsh-101113-470.html