[GPSCC-chat] The difference between Republicans and Democrats

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Mon Nov 15 21:48:16 PST 2010

The problem I have with calling them "two sides of the same coin" is
that they don't represent me. What coin can I point for me if that's
true?  If Lincoln is the (R) penny and Roosevelt the (D) dime, I can
make the case that Jefferson* is Green, or Washington is Green or
Sacajawea is Green. Just try different things looking for one that
everybody likes.

Also, if they are both sides of the same coin, what coin are we talking
about? Is it legal tender? How does it relate to that old saying,
"politics is about money", as many have said.

My best idea for leveraging other Green Partys is to take pictures of
them when they appear in my life on TV. Consider the current pictures
at the top of:

http://tian.greens.org

Tian
*Probably it shouldn't be Jefferson because he considered Political
Parties completely evil. That's why Virginia doesn't have political
parties on their ballot to this day.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org