[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [South Bay Cycling] Study of health benefits of cycling

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 12:25:53 PST 2010

FYI,

 From the SVBC list

Gerry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [South Bay Cycling] Study of health benefits of cycling
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 10:53:21 -0800

<clip>

Do the Health Benefits of Cycling Outweigh the Risks?
Johan de Hartog J, Boogaard H, Nijland H, Hoek G, 2010 Do the Health
Benefits of Cycling Outweigh the Risks?. Environ Health Perspect 118
(8): doi:10.1289/ehp.0901747

http://ehp03.niehs.nih.gov/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1289%2Fehp.0901747

Do the Health Benefits of Cycling Outweigh the Risks?

Article
Jump to
Abstract
Editor's Summary
Materials and Methods
Air Pollution Exposures and Health Effects
Accidents
Physical Activity
Comparison of Life Years Gained or Lost
Overall Discussion