[GPSCC-chat] suggestions

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 20:38:16 PST 2010

Spencer named the topic - abusive banks.
Caroline named the places: outside of banks.
And abusive banks triggered "state bank" in my mind.

I have not received a response from the high school senior
from presentation high school as yet.  Her last email - on Monday -
was she would talk it over with her friends.

And Andrea has reported that "the printer" is working - the one
that was given to us and is now in her garage.

Are there any other ideas we could use in the future?

Jim Doyle