[GPSCC-chat] Holiday Peace Fair

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 1 11:16:21 PDT 2010

The 2nd HPF prep meeting will be this Saturday 10/2 at 1 PM at the SJ
Peace and Justice Center, 48 South 7th Street (just north of SJSU
campus).     Please reply to this message re whether your organization
can have any representative(s) at this meeting.   Bring refreshments to
share if you  wish.

Please review the notes below for items you may have agreed to do and/or
that we noted we intended to ask you to do if you were not at the 9/12
meeting.  Apologies if some of that asking has not happened due to
travel, etc., by the intended "askers" -- we started meeting earlier
this year than last year so hopefully we are still ahead of the timing
of particular jobs as they were accomplished in 2009.  :-)

Also if you cannot attend the planning meetings, please volunteer for some
particular work that needs to be done to make the HPF work.

We hope you all intend to participate this year on Saturday 12/4 at the
Campbell United Methodist Church on Winchester Blvd. just south of
Hamilton Avenue.  If you cannot and have not already let us know,
please reply to this message to let us know.

Thanks, everyone!

Joan Goddard
for the HPF Committee
408-396-8039 = cell (call anytime)