[GPSCC-chat] Green Focus New Magazine Available for Distribution

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 2 15:23:16 PDT 2010

The latest Green Focus is available - see the details below.

But, I received an email from Caroline that read in part

Okay, so is anyone buying these?
We still have half a bazillion of the last issue, I think.
Caroline

-So I propose this as an agenda topic for next Wednesday:

Who is going to hand out how many?

In that way we will determine the order quantity.

Jim Doyle

The State Green Party's official news magazine, GREEN
FOCUS, is ready for immediate distribution. This full-color
edition has profiles of nearly all Green Party candidates
- federal, state and local, as well as analysis of the state propositions.

All CANDIDATE CAMPAIGNS and counties are needed to
distribute GREEN FOCUS ASAP  through
tabling, door-to-door and other means to voters to
show who our Green candidates are, and why they should
receive votes.

Bundles of 100 (or more) are available NOW. Donations
of $35 each, plus shipping to the GPCA are required to cover
printing and shipping cost.