[GPSCC-chat] Daniel Ellsberg on KQED Channel 9 Tonight, 9:00 pm

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Oct 6 08:57:03 PDT 2010

  Common Cause celebrated its 40th anniversary (09/25/2010)  with a
dinner and award presentation in honor of Ellsberg.  He was introduced
by Pete McCloskey.   That introduction was much more enlightening for me
than any other commentary that I have heard bandied about.

Watching on KQED last night, I was also aware of how much we miss having
anyone like Dick Cavett on late night.  His Ellsberg, Kerry, Goldwater
interviews were journalism at it's best.  A far cry from what purports
to be journalism on FOX or MSNBC.