[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpsmc-d] Fwd: Have you heard about Proposition 26?

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Oct 26 08:04:03 PDT 2010

Thanks for forwarding the info on Prop 26.  From what I have read., the
oil money has stopped flowing to Prop 23 and is now working to defeat
Prop 26.   I have gotten a recent mailer to that effect.

You can read more about it on Joe Romm'sClimate Progress
<http://climateprogress.org/2010/10/21/prop-26%E2%80%B2s-dirty-backers-flee-from-political-poison-of-prop-23/>
site.