[GPSCC-chat] "The Changing Face of Photojournalism, The Changing Face of War"

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 28 12:11:07 PDT 2010

I thought it was clear that photojournalism has a
significant impact.  I think many people my age
can well remember 2 specific photos from the
Vietnam War.

But whether they can or not, remember that the US
government makes it difficult for the media to
photograph coffins coming back from the Iraq and
Afghanistan wars.  (Hmm, is that really 2 wars or
is it one war?)

Gerry