[GPSCC-chat] Missed Meeting Last Night: Unfinished Business?

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 17:03:10 PDT 2010

Well, I missed last night's GPSCC meeting last night because  of work
preoccupations and exhaustion.  I understand a few people showed  up...

Business pending included County Polling, appointing delegates  and
alternates for the Plenary, and taking positions on Plenary agenda  items.
Probably also working on tabling at the annual south San Jose  event.

Unless that business was dealt with last night, the County  Council will
have to act in lieu of a general meeting.

Warner