[GPSCC-chat] Allegations of voter fraud by GOP involving GP

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Sep 7 19:26:31 PDT 2010

        To our Democrat friends who complain about Greens "stealing
Democrat votes", the following reply comes to mind:

             1.  I refuse to vote for legalized bribery, which is the
essence of our current system where money wins elections with shockingly
rare exceptions.

             2.  If they believe in democracy, they should vigorously
support ranked choice voting / instant runoff voting.

        Spencer Graves