[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Peace, Music, and Ice Cream

MARKETPOIN at aol.com MARKETPOIN at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 16:49:43 PDT 2010

____________________________________
 From: junes1022 at earthlink.net
To: rp at rebeccaparksmusic.com
Sent:  9/14/2010 4:46:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Peace, Music, and Ice  Cream

We have been busy  recording and trying not to book shows, but some
invitations are just  impossible to resist.  This Sunday Gary and I will be
performing at a  benefit concert for Veterans for Peace with the Stragglyrs
(_www.stragglyrs.com_ (http://www.stragglyrs.com/) ), Lynne Bartholomew,  and Annie
& the Vets.  Here are the details:

Sunday,  September 19, 1 - 4 pm
Veterans for Peace Benefit Concert and Ice Cream  Social
Willow Park Clubhouse
Corner Moffett Blvd.  & Middlefield Rd.
Mountain View, CA

In addition, next  month on October 1st we will be performing at a house
concert in  Sunnyvale.  If you're interested in attending, please email  me.

Rebecca

Rebecca Parks
Singer/Songwriter/Pianist
_www.rebeccaparksmusic.com_ (http://www.rebeccaparksmusic.com/)