[GPSCC-chat] Green Party participation in the Milpitas 10/10/10 PRT event

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Thu Sep 16 12:14:02 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Our 10/10/10 event offers the Green Party a marketing opportunity.  In
addition to Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) displays and talks, we expect a
wide variety of attendees.  We will invite all Milpitas politicians, and
mayors from around the county, to attend this event at the site of a
proposed PRT project.  At the event (Oct. 10 from 2pm to 4pm), a
resource area will be used by people and organizations (like yours)
reaching out to the public with displays, literature and conversations.
You are invited to participate.  Participation is free - unless you want
us to provide a table and chair in which case we ask for $10. Here are
the details:
http://www.350.org/node/18428

If someone plans to staff an outreach table, please let me know.  If you
agree to participate, your organization's name will appear on the
website (unless you object).  How would you like that listing to read?

Thanks for your consideration.

Rob Means, Secretary
Sunnyhills Neighborhood Association
P. O. Box 360581, Milpitas, CA 95036-0581
408-262-0420      rob.means at electric-bikes.com
www.neighborhoodlink.com/milpitas/sunnyhills
---